Skip to main content
On web browser
- Select New Site to begin to add your first testing site.
- Next, you can specify a name for your site and then select the Industry that best describes your operation. See additional information about our industry classifications
- Next, you will need to select your main application. This will help set the targets for your data.
Select Save once you have completed the remaining required fields (indicated with a red asterisk).
- Simply select New Site again if you wish to add additional sites.
- When you are done adding sites, you are ready to Add Sample Locations.
Watch the Video here:
On mobile app:
- Get started by tapping the "Results" tab
- Click on the icon in the top right corner and the "add site" screen will open.
- Give your site a name
- Select the industry that best describes your operation. You can create your own if you can't find what you need in the drop down list.
- Choose your main application. This will help set the targets for your data.
- Choose your water source
- Fill out any additional optional fields and then tap "create site"
Watch the video here: