A sample location is used to identify a physical location for testing. Sample locations are organized under a site and are managed by the user who created the site. If you haven't created a site yet see our FAQ on how to create a site. Sample locations can contain one or more test kits for sample types to be collected as well as any supplemental data that the site manager may need collected or documented with the test data.
- Begin by selecting New Sample Location. You will then be presented with the following:
- Specify a unique name for the location and then select the Sample location type that best suits your operation. Based on the combined site and sample location details you have specified, you will be presented with the following;
- We provide you with recommended test kits, simply select the kit you wish to use and save.
- If you need another test kit, select the SHOW option and select from all our available test kits.
- Please refer to our product page for help with test kit selection.
- Next, you have the option to add Supplemental Data to trend and chart alongside your ATP data
- Type the first letter or partial word to search for the type you wish to add and select it from the list to add it to your location. To add more locations, simply select New Sample Location and repeat the steps above
- Tap the results tab and choose the site which you want to add a sample location to.
- Tap the button on the top right to add a sample location.
- Choose a unique name that identifies your sample location.
- Select the most applicable sample type. This will set the alarms as indicated in the test kit.
- Select the test kit you are using for this sample.
- Select your test kit, and press "Save" to add it to the sample location.
- Add supplemental data to trend and chart alongside your ATP data.
- You may also optionally set a GPS location for your sample location. Press the indicated button to create the location.
- Note that a list of all your sample locations for a given site can be viewed by clicking on the appropriate site in the "Results" tab.
- If you require additional sample locations for a site: go to the "Results" tab, press your site, and press the button.