GeneCount® DNA analyzers
The template files contain the parameters used to execute every step of the analysis protocol.
GeneCount® Auto Purification devices
The software required to run the E-series devices comes pre-installed so you simply need to download the experiment template for the type of experiment you want to run. The template files for the E32 and E-96 contain the parameters used to execute every step of the auto-purification process. The file communicates to the device how to mix, control temperature, and transport the magnetic beads from well to well of the plate.
- qKit experiment template for the E-32
- qKit experiment template for the E-96
- Clinical experiment template for the E-32
- Clinical experiment template for the E-96
How to use the software experiment templates:
- Download the appropriate zip file from the links above for the device you have.
- Extract all files directly into the USB drive connected to your device.
- Plug the USB into the port in the back of the E32 or front of the E96 device.
- Navigate to the "Run" interface by clicking that button on the bottom of the screen and click the "Udisk" button on the left side of that screen.
- The template files will appear in the menu.
- Select the "Import" button on the bottom left of the screen.
- The files are then imported and selected.