Getting set up
There are two options to calculate your ATP results. You can automatically calculate results using our Test + Analyze Software; the instructions to get started with Test + Analyze are below.
Customers that are more comfortable working offline may choose to manually enter RLU values from their PBM into the BQUA Plus Data Analysis Excel File which can be found below.
Get Started with Test + Analyze
- Create an account in the Test + Analyze area of myLuminUltra. This is LuminUltra's online software platform where you will run your test and see your results.
- Watch the Test + Analyze walk-through to help you familiarize yourself with our testing software.
- Once you are ready to run your first test, you’ll first need to set up a site and then sample locations. The difference between a site and sample locations is that a site is the larger overall location (ex a university campus) and the sample locations are the places within that larger site where you are gathering samples (ex. dorm #1, meal hall, dorm #2, and study hall)
- Once you have your site and sample locations set up, click on the “Add Test Data” button in the web portal, or tap the “Tests” tab to add data for a new test on the mobile app, and then choose the site and sample location.
- Connect your PBM and PhotonMaster to your computer or mobile device. It is not possible to connect the PBM and run a test from the web or mobile app until the site and location have been set up (step #4). Also, note that the mobile device connection is not done in through the Bluetooth settings, but instead done on the Add Data section of the app.
Run the test and enter your data
- Follow the test kit instructions below and then click “Read” on the appropriate field for each testing step and enter your data. Make sure the volume fields are correctly filled out. If you are using the web version of myLuminultra you can use our new Rapid Data Entry. This option is not currently available on the app.
- Ballast Water Grinder Manual
- SDS US English BQUA Plus
- Next hit the Calculate Results button if results were not already calculated automatically.
- Finally, fill in any supplemental data, as well as notes about the sample.
- You can now analyze your data from an overall site or from a specific sample location
- You can also edit your test results and alarms if needed.