What is the qKit Report Wizard?
The qKit Report Wizard generates a simplified report with experiment conclusions and qualification of controls (internal, positive, and negative) based on calculated sample concentrations.
The qKit Report Wizard comes installed on your GeneCount Voyager device and can be downloaded on your PC to generate a report.
Download the qKit Report Wizard
How to download the qKit Report Wizard
- Download and select the updated qKit Wizard application.
- Select Next from the Start Menu Folder.
- Select Next to create a shortcut.
- Ready to install press Next.
- After completing qKit wizard report installation press Finish.
- Launch qKit Report Wizard you will see the updated Version 1.0.18.
- To export results directly from the GeneCount Voyager Software into qKit Report Wizard, we will link the GeneCount Voyager application and qKit Report Wizard. Locate the qKit Wizard application in the Windows Start Menu and press the Open Location.
- Locate the qKit Report Wizard and right-click to open the Properties Window.
- Select Properties and copy the Target Details to your clipboard.
- Launch the GeneCount Voyager Software and Open a Test Experiment in the Application
- Select Export.
- Select Export CSV Tab and copy the file path of your qKit Report Wizard finish with run qKit Report Wizard
How to run the qKit Report Wizard
- From the Voyager Software, in the analysis section, select export.
- Select the Export CSV button from the top header in the pop-up window.
- Select an appropriate folder to save the CSV file to the Voyager’s hard drive.
- Select the Run qKit Wizard button at the bottom of the screen. The results will be automatically sent to the qKit Report Wizard software, which will open in a new window.