Who can edit alarms?
Edit alarm functionality provides the site owner with the ability to override the default alarm values and adjust the threshold parameters to meet the individual requirements for things like sensitivity when testing. The edit function is available to site owners from the sample location details on the web version of the app only.
- Click on the site
- Click on the sample location which contains the alarms you would like to edit.
- Click on "Edit Alarms"
- Click Edit on the alarm you would like to modify.
- After selecting 'Edit Alarms'; you will have the option to specify your own alarm threshold values.
- Once you have saved the values, any tests that you run afterward will reflect your custom alarm.
- To update a previous test result to reflect your new custom alarm. Simply edit the results and re-calculate the result, it will pick up the new configuration.